As supported by numerous references, the great majority of our placements are professionals who were not unemployed or actively looking for a job at the moment approached by one of our executive search consultants. We live by the principle that everyone is treated with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. Nearly 70% of the professionals we place are still with our clients five years later, and many over twenty years…
Working with some of the nation’s most prestigious and reputable companies, we have formed key relationships within these organizations. See what many of them have had to share about their experiences with CorpSearch:
- Derek Haugen,Lead Recruiter for Harley-Davidson Motor CompanyWe only use outside recruiting support when we’re faced with some extremely challenging positions to fill, typically in engineering and IT. I engaged with Paul after exhausting our internal efforts on a few very niche engineering positions, and he knocked it out of the park. He presented me with quality candidates and he was always very professional. After demonstrating his capability, I shared his information with others on my team and he’s since become our “go to” guy for highly specialized roles. The quality of candidate that CorpSearch was able to deliver was far and above other partners we have worked with in the past, and I highly recommend them!Derek Haugen,Lead Recruiter for Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Drew McGlinchey,Senior HR Business Partner at Luxottica RetailI engaged CorpSearch to help build an outside Field sales organization for EyeMed. They did a phenomenal job recruiting proven and successful sales reps, while also hitting our target profile. Paul is a great advocate for both his clients and the business.Drew McGlinchey,Senior HR Business Partner at Luxottica Retail
- Terry Sullivan,Vice President - HR & Organizational Development at Irby Co.
I had the pleasure to work with CorpSearch, as they were a key partner placing a number of technical sales professions with my team. Paul is a veteran of assessing sales capabilities and skills. His follow up and up front communication process is outstanding. CorpSearch sets a high bar for the recruiting experience they deliver.Terry Sullivan,Vice President - HR & Organizational Development at Irby Co.
- Carol Spicer,Vice President Human Resources at JBM Envelope Company
Paul and his team at CorpSearch have been excellent partners with Luxottica Retail for over ten years. We challenged them to staff our SAP project with IT, Finance and Product talent and they delivered on time, on budget and on scope. CorpSearch consistently delivers on the difficult assignments and continues to be creative and inventive on the new areas of the business we bring his way. They have become an extension of our recruiting team and we very much value their support and excellent service.Carol Spicer,Vice President Human Resources at JBM Envelope Company
- Rob Carpenter,Director of Human Resources at Nucraft Furniture
I’ve partnered with Paul and the team at CorpSearch on countless recruiting initiatives over the last 15+ years. They deliver quality candidates who meet/exceed my requirements, and who are well vetted to ensure their commitment to the process. Their professionalism, business knowledge and ability to establish instant credibility and rapport with individuals who were not looking for a new job, are what sets them apart from other search professionals. CorpSearch is a valued business partner, who I can’t give a high enough endorsement.Rob Carpenter,Director of Human Resources at Nucraft Furniture
- Chuck Walker,Director - Information Technology at Steelcase
CorpSearch has placed a number of people at my company. I was in search for a simulation engineer, a difficult position to fill. My boss recommended that I reach out to Paul, who I had not used as a recruiter before. I am glad I heeded his recommendation. Paul found a number of good candidates, one of which I hired. Paul is action-oriented, does what he says, he is honest, and very professional. I highly recommend CorpSearch for finding the right candidate for the open positions you have to fill.Chuck Walker,Director - Information Technology at Steelcase
- Debbie Hailey,Talent Acquisition Lead at strategic HR, inc.
Paul and his team at CorpSearch have great recruiting skills across the industry. They are awesome at building relationships and finding top talent during difficult searches. Paul has great follow through and is timely in providing any information needed to get results. He is very motivated and demonstrates passion for what he and his company can provide. It’s a pleasure to work with Paul and his team at CorpSearch.Debbie Hailey,Talent Acquisition Lead at strategic HR, inc.
- Natasha D'sa,VP Sales and Account Management at EyeMed Vision Care
Paul takes the time to understand all aspects of the recruitment request then produces effective strategies and plans to deliver on time. He’s proactive, resourceful, reliable and provides ongoing communication throughout the engagement. CorpSearch has helped to acquire many successful sales professionals for us over the years.Natasha D'sa,VP Sales and Account Management at EyeMed Vision Care
- Jill Day,Talent Acquisition Team for Gordon Food ServiceThe team at CorpSearch have a way of finding those candidates that are right under your nose – but just out of your reach. Thier perseverance, tenacity, and understanding of our culture have made them a successful partner in many functional areas of our organization, but especially within our Information Technology and Marketing teams. They are a trusted resource and you can count on them to push through until they find just the right person to meet your needs. I recommend you talk to Paul, he’s a talented resource.Jill Day,Talent Acquisition Team for Gordon Food Service
- Jessica Young,Talent Acquisition Manager at WellPoint
I have worked with Paul and CorpSearch for several years and it has been wonderful. Paul is the “go to” guy when we have difficult to fill positions. They lead an extremely large SAP conversion recruiting project for us and it was seamless. I would highly recommend Paul and CorpSearch.Jessica Young,Talent Acquisition Manager at WellPoint
- Greg Lechner,VP Internet/Phone Sales and Service - Luxxotica RetailCorpSearch provided a critical service in recruiting qualified candidates for my open position. After several months of posting the job on Monster and other recruiting sites, we received virtually no resumes that met our hiring criteria. As a result we hired Paul, who immediately began to scan the local market for potential candidates. What separates CorpSearch from other recruiting firms is the fact they bring forward highly qualified candidates. We didn’t waste a lot of time reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates that weren’t a fit. I am very satisfied with not only the results but also the process by which Paul provided regular and timely feedback from candidates. Look forward to working with him again.Greg Lechner,VP Internet/Phone Sales and Service - Luxxotica Retail
Having had the opportunity to help over 1400 professionals to acquire significant positions, we are grateful for having the opportunity to work with such talented people. See what many of them have had to share about their experience with CorpSearch:
- Kevin Buchanan, MBA, PMP,Director, Product Management at PolyVisionThe team at CorpSearch are some the best hiring professionals I have ever worked with. The level of communication and commitment they showed while working with me was impressive. They were supportive, helpful and attentive. I also appreciated thier candor and honesty. I wholly recommend Paul and CorpSearch as a provider of premium professional service.
Kevin Buchanan, MBA, PMP,Director, Product Management at PolyVision
- Lisa Henn,Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner at Luxottica Retail North AmericaWorking with Paul is like working with a trusted friend. You know when you talk to him he is focused on you. He exhibits the utmost in professionalism and is such a genuine person. Paul and his team at CorpSearch are one of the best that I have come across in the business.
Lisa Henn,Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner at Luxottica Retail North America
- Kelly Hildebrand,HRIS Manager at Gordon Food ServiceI had the opportunity to work with CorpSearch as a candidate for a position they were filling as a 3rd party recruiter. Paul offered a lot of great insight on the company I interviewed with, and helpful hints on best interview practices. He understands the importance of having a good match and not just filling the position to fill the position. He took his time to walk through the process with me and answer all of my questions. I have worked with other recruiters in the past as a candidate and Paul was by far the most professional and easiest to work with.
I would highly recommend CorpSearch if you are an employer looking for assistance in filling a position or a candidate that he has reached out to in regards to an open position.
Kelly Hildebrand,HRIS Manager at Gordon Food Service
- Renee M. West,Director of Human Resources at Bowlmor AMFI had the opportunity to work with CorpSearch about a year ago. They sought me out as a possible candidate for a Director position with a major company. Paul is exceptional at finding out what the candidate is looking for in order to determine whether they are a match with the company. One of his strengths is building a trusting relationship in a short amount of time. Though he had a job to fill, I never felt as though I was just another candidate. I was made to feel as though I was THE CANDIDATE! Paul has great follow up skills, before, during and after the Sell! Most of all….he’s a recruiter who cares.
Renee M. West,Director of Human Resources at Bowlmor AMF
- Mark Wetters,Business Intelligence - Technical Team LeadCorpSearch was so helpful and supportive as I considered my last career move. They provided all the details I needed and would follow up with me to make sure I knew what was going on in the process. Paul was very professional and provided great advice. The thing I admire most about him is that he wanted to make sure that this new opportunity was the right fit for me. I would highly recommend Paul and CorpSearch.Mark Wetters,Business Intelligence - Technical Team Lead
- Keith Rummer,Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) at Phillips Edison & CompanyPaul possesses the perfect combination of preparedness, tact, persistence and trustworthiness necessary to be a highly effective executive level recruiter. I know this first hand, having been on the receiving end of recruiting efforts that ultimately led me to change positions at a time when that was the last thing on my mind. While CorpSearch was retained by the company conducting the search, Paul’s professionalism and candor towards me, the subject of the recruiting effort, was what kept me intrigued and ultimately convinced to take on a new challenge in my career. Paul was open and honest throughout the process. Had I felt otherwise I would have disengaged. Only Paul and I will ever know the amount of time he spent with me, understanding and addressing my concerns, and giving me the time and confidence to make a life-changing decision, and for that I am grateful.
Keith Rummer,Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) at Phillips Edison & Company
- Amy (Arnold) Baker,Director, Quality Management at Peterson Farms, Inc.CorpSearch is fantastic to work with. They took the time to get to know me as a person and gain a comprehensive understanding of my professional experience and skill sets. We then worked together on identifying the companies who exemplified the culture and values that were important to me. It was only then did we discuss actual positions available in the marketplace. I would highly recommend Paul and the team at CorpSearch if you are looking for the right company/culture fit.
Amy (Arnold) Baker,Director, Quality Management at Peterson Farms, Inc.
- Emile Bayle,National Sales Manager at EyeMed Vision CareCorpSearch put me in touch with my employer, EyeMed. They were right there for me every step of the way. They took the time to understand me and my skills. Paul was extremely helpful and insightful with respect to all aspects of the interview process. He prepped me on the company, suggested changes to my resume, advised me on personalities, etc. And he consistently followed up with on my progress at EyeMed. I would recommend CorpSearch whether you are an individual in a career transition or an employer looking to fill a position.
Emile Bayle,National Sales Manager at EyeMed Vision Care
- Bart Black,Technology Sales Consultant - Northwest Region at Steelcase
CorpSearch contacted me about a technical sales position they were recruiting. I hadn’t worked with them before and have no idea how they found me – but I’m glad they did! From the outset, Paul presented a very professional demeanor, guided me through the process letting me know what to expect and when, and provided me coaching and guidance along the way. The entire process was well managed, comfortable, and professional – and, I was hired for the position! If you’re looking for new talent or a job candidate looking for a new position, I HIGHLY recommend engaging with Paul and the team at CorpSearch.Bart Black,Technology Sales Consultant - Northwest Region at Steelcase
- Catherine Good,Senior Director, Customer and Patient Retention at Luxottica Retail
CorpSearch recruited me to the position I’ve held at Luxottica for several years now. During the recruiting process, they were exceptionally responsive to my questions, empathetic to my concerns and clearly driven to produce an outcome that everyone would feel good about. Once hired, they continued to follow up with me to ensure that the reality of the position met my expectations. Paul and the team at CorpSearch are extremely professional and behave with refreshing integrity and honesty, and I would be thrilled to work with him again.Catherine Good,Senior Director, Customer and Patient Retention at Luxottica Retail
- Christine Pieper,Senior Sales Executive at EyeMed Vision CareI am so lucky that CorpSearch sought me out for a sales opportunity with one of their clients. They really helped me understand the company’s deep history and vision and where I would fit in. They were honest and straight-forward and always had my best interest in mind. I am so glad they were able to connect me to the role I am in now – I’m truly lucky. I would recommend CorpSearch to anyone!
Christine Pieper,Senior Sales Executive at EyeMed Vision Care